KARIBUNI KWENYE BLOG YANGU ILI USIPITWE NA HABARI KEMKEM,KWA HABARI MOTOMOTO NDANI NA NJE YA NCHI MICHEZO NA BURUDANI NA ZINGINEZO NYINGI UNGANA NAMI NICK 4REAL

Sunday, May 18, 2014

Haya haya Kocha wa Barcelona ajiuzulu ni baada ya Atletico Kutwaa Ubingwa Mikononi mwa Barca


Maneno yake yamwisho haya hapa chini,
Martino “I wanted to say that I have agreed with the
club to end my time as Barcelona coach."
Martino: "We did not achieve objectives club is used to, and has done year after year. We tried until the end, but met rival better than us.”
Tata: "We apologise to the fans for not reaching the expectations."
Tata: “Above all I want to thank the group of players - to talk of their great qualities as players and as people too."
Tata: "I was proud to coach this club, we admired players from outside, then inside, & will keep doing so in what will be successful future.”
Tata: “I want to congratulate Atletico Madrid for their season - they have done very well and deserve their success.”

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...